Men after God’s heart passionately serving him
EMOTIONAL SUPPORT & NETWORKING:
Where men can share their joys, sorrows and challenges with other men who can pray for them and praise God with them. By the Grace of God we have been able to develop a bond and trust in each other. We feel comfortable enough to share our personal troubles and challenges and know that it will be confidential. There is a reason why the incidence of depression used to be low in other countries, including countries in Africa in spite of the deplorable economic conditions.
Creating a network of professional Christian men which will help further our economic growth and viability both here in the USA and our various countries as represented in the fellowship.
• To teach friends and generations that comes behind us about our heritage.
• Propagate and maintain our culture so as to pass our heritage down to our descendants. We are fundamentally joyful people who believe in God and have strong faith. We sing and dance to praise God and it gives us hope.
• To have talks, lectures and seminars provided by members and invited guests in their respective areas of expertise.
Annual Day of Prayers
Meetings are held on the
first Saturday of every
College Park Baptist Church (Use
1914 Edgewater Drive, Orlando,FL 32804
Bi-Annual Men’s Retreat
- To encourage ourselves to be continually filled with the Holy Spirit since any work done under the steam of mere human energy (however good) is called “wood hay or straw” but those done through the Holy Spirit will remain in eternity.
- To allow and enable all men (with particular emphasis on Nigerian men) in greater Orlando area to fellowship, share and grow in the Lord. To read and understand His truth and to be conformed to and shaped by His truth. According to Proverbs 3:5-6: “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding in all your ways. Acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths”. The key is to realize that God’s way is the best way and we must learn to listen to his voice. We begin to welcome the promptings of the Holy Spirit and to find practical insights for our daily lives as we read God’s words.
- We want to encourage men who are “young” in the Christian faith not to be inhibited or afraid. We are here for you even if you do not understand the bible yet or well enough.
- To be equipped to communicate truth to others, to spread the gospel to our community and the world at large through various means and affiliations. For God’s words indicate that whoever has His commandments and obeys them is the one who loves Him.
- We are convinced that this will be a body of Christ that will help enable and strengthen Nigerian (African) professionals that are continually coming into the greater Orlando area.
Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! Psalm 133:1
• To aid and assist Christian mission projects locally and in various parts of the world.
• To serve as mentors to the less privileged and the younger generation at large.
In addition, certain elements will be centered on mobile devices and tablets and aligned to the left or right on a desktop display. You can adjust the layout for each Block at three different device widths – desktop, tablet, and mobile.